“They” say that necessity is the mother of invention and I think “they” are right. I was searching online for camo flowers for my hair cause (1) I love flowers (2) I love camo. Couldn’t find anything so FUNK IT, I’ll make it myself.
It’s so frekkin easy.
1) Found some random round objects in my house and traced a template onto a paper plate.
2) Cut five circles of fabric.
3) Folded the circles in half and folded in half again
4) Stitched the open/round end of the folded circles. (I recommend using a thick string)
5) After I had 5 pedals on a string, I tied the ends of the sting together (with a thick string you dont have to worry about it breaking with you pull tightly and tie.)
6) Cut a small round piece of black felt and super glued it to the center of the flower
7) Glued a button on the center of the flower and a clip to the back side
8) #BOOM #CamoAddict